start your home search today!
are you ready to make a move?
Located in lower downtown, an area named Southside has become the stomping grounds for the creative class seeking to be immersed in street art, local cuisine, craft cocktails, coffee shops and local events. Home to city staples like Alleia, an award-winning Italian trattoria by Daniel James Lindley- a James Beard nominee and the historic Chattanooga Choo Choo Hotel, you can’t skip out on considering this area. Experiencing an incredible amount of revitalization and investment in the last 10 years, this is one of our favorite neighborhoods. It’s flat, walkable, and dog/kid friendly. Anything from a classic craftsman two story home around Jefferson Park- a sidewalk subdivision complete with beach volleyball to a chic downtown million dollar loft, you can find whatever your heart desires. One of our favorite events held in Southside is MainX24 where many of the local businesses are open for 24 hours. The event features food & drink specials, street art, a parade, live music and more sure to please the whole family. The ideal homebuyer for this area is someone who wants to live the city life with the ability to walk your kids to school, the dog to the dog park, or your date to one of the 20+ restaurants, breweries, and wine bars. We have so many recommendations for this area!
- Battle Academy- 8/10
- Orchard Knob Middle- 1/10
- Howard School of Academic Technology- 2/10
- University of Tennessee at Chattanooga is a public university located in downtown Chattanooga and has around 10,000 students. Tuition ranges from 16-25K per year depending on if you are an in state or out of state resident.
Our team has curated a list of our must-SEE places we would recommend visiting in the #Southside!
- Gallery 1401
- chattanoogA CHOO CHOO
- COFFEE: FROTHY MONKEY, MEAN MUG, NEIDLOVS
- restaurants: stir, alleia, flying squirrel, feed, state of confusion
- the comedy catch
- songbirds guitar museum
- play. wash. pint. dog park
- echelon studio
- GET BUILT CROSSFIT gym